Prepare to pass exam: 1Z0-808
The Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) certification helps you build a foundational understanding of Java, and gaining this certification credential is the first of two steps in demonstrating you have the high-level skills needed to become a professional Java developer. Steps to Become an Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) Java SE 8 Programmer Step 1: Prepare to take the required OCA exam by taking beginner and intermediate Java SE 8 training and gaining practical, hands-on experience. Step 2: Take and pass the Java SE Programmer I exam (1Z0-808). In order to be a Professional Java Developer, candidates need the skills covered in both exams Java SE 8 Programmer I and Java SE 8 Programmer II. Learn more about how to progress to the next level, the requirements to earn the OCP credential, and the benefits to getting Oracle Java certified. Looking to Get Ahead in Your Career by Getting Certified in Java SE 11? Gain the knowledge and skills to leverage the new features of Java SE 11 and prove your expertise to get ahead of the competitive job market by preparing for and earning your OCP Java SE 11 Programmer credential. Learn more about the Java SE 11 certifications available and available training to prepare. Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 11 Developer certification path
What you will learn
- Program in Java using Java SE 8 and Java SE 11, the long-term support releases, and most widely used versions of Java SE.
- Program using Java EE 7, which is the platform for enterprise Java applications.
- Use the module system to design applications with explicit dependencies and encapsulation at the JAR level, ensuring more reliable configuration, improved security, and enhanced performance.
- Make your code more readable and succinct using convenience methods.
- Test code snippets and APIs using JShell.
- Use Java Persistence and Java Transaction APIs, create a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology, provide Timer, Concurrency and Batch services, and create SOAP and REST web services.
- Develop web-based interfaces using Servlets, Java Server Pages, and JavaServer Faces.
- Implement best practices for writing Java code.
- Leverage product enhancements soon after each product release.
- Take advantage of all training in the learning subscription in order to learn and get certified on Java SE 8, Java SE 11, and Java EE 7.
Register first for online training.
OCI Architect 2021 Associate [1Z0-1072-21]Take free training, pass the exam, get your certification!
This Learning Path provides strong foundational knowledge in architecting infrastructure using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services, and prepares you for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate Certification.
Get Free access to a Oracle Cloud Account and Work on Hands on Labs.
Thank you for being a valued OCI customer. Please take a moment to write a Gartner Peer Insights review about us. Please use your business email when signing up, all reviews are anonymous and need to be completed in English. Click here to complete.
Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure FundamentalsThe content of this exam was updated on November 9, 2020. Please download the skills measured document below to see what changed.
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Related exams: none
Important: See details